The Senior Manager / Manager of Global Paid Media will be responsible for leading the strategy, execution and optimization of all paid media programs across multiple channels with a heavy focus on performance marketing channels. This role reports directly to the Director of Demand Generation.
You will be responsible for driving online customer acquisition through excellence in execution, and optimization of campaigns across multiple verticals, working cross-functionally with the campaign managers, editorial, and creative teams.
- Lead the development of digital marketing strategies and tactics to exceed CPA targets across paid search, paid social and other demand gen programs
- Develop full-funnel marketing strategies across a range of social/digital platforms, working with content marketing teams to help shape the content, stories, and messaging to engage prospects at all stages of the buyer cycle.
- Leverage 3rd party as well as proprietary ad management tools to improve campaign building/management efficiency at scale
- Manage and track seven-figure media budget and sales projections while optimizing ROI
- Research new and emerging PPC trends and technologies, act as a thought leader to develop new strategies and integrate social tactics into multi-channel campaigns.
- Define and optimize cross-functional team structure and responsibilities for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage retargeting programs to engage visitors and prospects in the funnel.
- Manage our SEO initiatives and measure success through evaluation and optimization.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional digital / online marketing experience with significant B2B /B2BC marketing experience, including managing SEM, paid social, video, display, mobile advertising, and remarketing programs
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, if statements, pivot tables, formatting)
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Immaculate written and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
- Previous work experience in telco, customer service or other customer interface/data driven fields
- Previous work experience in performance marketing, media buying, lead generation, or related spaces
- Previous startup experience
- Experience working with analytical software (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau etc.)
- Experience using offline PPC management tools (i.e. Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords Editor, Microsoft Bing Ads Editor)
- Experience using third party ad management platforms (i.e. Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick, Nanigans, Smarty.io, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments to analyze and inform optimization of content, landing page and user funnels.
- Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Facebook Blueprint Certified