The Global Paid Search Manager is accountable for successfully managing the global paid search strategy and execution across a portfolio of regional accounts and campaigns. This role will be responsible for working with internal teams all over the globe to execute an industry-leading paid search and retargeting program in multiple languages.
- Function as the expert and lead on the overall global paid search and retargeting strategy, program execution and adherence to overall best practices.
- Partner with the regional digital marketing team leads to understand requirements, challenges and ongoing resource requirements and create solutions at a global level
- Manage the execution and delivery of account maintenance/optimization activities,
- Own the global keyword list and expansion of list
- Own the ad copy creation process, updating all regions when new ads are available and working closely with CRO Manager
- Identification of landing page creation for all keywords, matching search intent to offer
- Monitor all active bid strategies across the global account structure and the ongoing execution of bid management via scripting or automated software
- Actively own the overall paid search budgets, managing against goals and pacing
- Act as the main point of contact for paid search efforts for the paid media agency, internal departments, and any third-party providers
- Oversee and collaborate on the day-to-day management of agency team, providing strategic input, feedback & guidance
- Function as the owner of all global performance reports related to paid search
- Spearhead collaboration, facilitate discussions, planning, and project management of all paid search initiatives with the campaigns team
- Manage and monitor the delivery of leads on a daily basis and ensure the ongoing execution of all programs
- Work in conjunction with paid media team lead and CRO lead to oversee the development of strategic roadmaps, test plans, and risk/benefit analysis.
- Active monitoring and sharing of paid industry news, trends, tools, and internal cross-team key learnings and incorporation of new technologies
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing 1 or more direct reports and/or a digital marketing agency
- 2-4 years working with paid search channels including Google and Bing Ads
- Experience working with paid search optimization platforms such as DoubleClick Search, Marin Software or Kenshoo a plus
- Experience working in an agency environment or B2B industry a plus
- Experience developing presentation decks to present marketing strategy, new vendor recommendations, and performance reviews to internal and external teams.
- Excellent planning, project management, prioritization skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced environment and be able to build strong relationships across various departments and functions
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with a variety of roles, from executives to campaign managers and sales representatives
- Great attention to detail, time management, organization skills